Salut à toi visiteur !
Inscris toi en moins de 10 secondes pour profitez pleinement du site et partager avec la communauté ! S'inscrire

Archives des messages
desolé pour le texte x)
lil peep save that shit ez
Fuck my life, can't say that girl Don't tell me you can save that shit All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit You ain't getting nothing, now I'm saying Don't tell me you is Nothin' like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich) I can make you this, baby, I can make you that I can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back Growing sick of this and I don't wanna make you sad Do I make you scared? Baby, won't you take me back? Nothin' like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich) Nothin' like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich) Fuck my life, can't say that girl Don't tell me you can save that shit All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit You ain't getting nothing, now I'm saying Don't tell me you is Nothin' like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich) I can make you this, baby, I can make you that I can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back Growing sick of this and I don't wanna make you sad Do I make you scared? Baby, won't you take me back? Down another lonely road, I go Just another lonely road, oh I just wanna know, I just gotta know Do you wanna go? Baby, we could go Fuck my life, can't say that girl Don't tell me you can save that shit All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit You ain't getting nothing, now I'm saying Don't tell me you is Nothin' like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich) I can make you this, baby, I can make you that I can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back Growing sick of this and I don't wanna make you sad Do I make you scared? Baby, won't you take me back? Do I make you scared? Baby, won't you take me back? Nothin' like them other motherfuckers I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
Et je t'ai répondu à ce sujet comme quoi je ne savais pas Wink
jtai demandé combien tu y mettrais tu la vu le mesage ?
Je t'ai même répondu ^^
@unmonosourciil ouep
Tangohan ta vu mon mp ?
Infâme chronopost, c'est vraiment une cata leurs services
@TKX No problem Wink
@Tangohan Hey possible que tu check t'es mp?
Daccord merci, tout dépends après, c'est parce que j'avais link ma bdd dans un morceau de php que j'ai share Finna
@Tangohan Non mais c'est une bonne idée Wink
Quand on modifie un post, il n'y a pas moyen de revenir chronologiquement pour voir toutes les édits réalisé dessus ? ^^
SLAYERS ? Le mec qui vendais des comptes de 14 ans?
@TKX tu dis nimp il a scam personne SLAYERS
@rifiano 1000 c'est trop flagrand il me faudrait genre 100 vue ou 500 vue max tu auras pas quelque chose comme cela
tu cliques sur "try 1000 youtube view for free"
sur youtube sans payer